· For Safe Trick-or-Treating:
o Trick or Tracker is an app that allows parents to track their children while they are out gathering treats. Additionally, the app has a safety compass to help point children in the direction of their home, if they were to get lost.
o Drive Safe Mode, disables texting and emailing on Android phones while on the road. The app senses when the car is driving at a predetermined speed and prevents use of the keyboard while the vehicle is in motion.
· For Instant Costume Ideas: Can’t find the perfect getup? Digital Dudz can help! With your mobile device, this free app and one of the t-shirts on the site, make your entire Halloween costume in a flash.
· For Fun and Games: Taking a spin on a favorite, Angry Birds has gone Halloween! Enjoy a classic game with a spooky twist this October.
· For The Perfect Pumpkin: Don't have time to get to the pumpkin patch? Or don’t want the mess that comes with turning that pumpkin into a masterpiece? Download Carve-a-Pumpkin for a fun (and clean) carving experience!
· For Mood Music: Make the eeriest playlist with a Muve Music enabled Android smartphone from Cricket Wireless. Download and enjoy as often as you like – for no extra charge – favorite chilling and creepy tunes, such as The Monster Mash, Werewolves of London and Ghost Busters.
Just about everyone owns a mobile phone these days, and we’re finding more and more creative ways to use the phone to help us enjoy everyday life. Halloween is no exception.
To find out more about Cricket, follow their latest news and updates online via Facebook (www.facebook.com/cricketwireless), Twitter (www.twitter.com/cricketnation) and Instagram (www.instagram.com/cricketwireless). We’d also love to hear from you, so be sure to share photos of your Halloween costumes and decorations with Cricket!
According to a National Retail Federation Survey 2013 http://www.nrf.com/modules.php?name=News&op=viewlive&sp_id=1668