Bring your kids to Mission Trails Regional Park to learn more about San Diego's wild animals.
Kids will take a walk through the trail and learn to make a craft they can bring home.
Here is a schedule of classes:
- Jan. 21 to 24: Woodrat & Other Oak Occupants.
- Jan. 29 or 31: Kumeyaay Life Before 1769
- Feb 5 to 7: Bothersome but Beneficial Backyard Bandits!
- Feb 12 to 14: Birds: Beaks & Feet Determine what they Eat!
- Feb. 18 to 21: Butterflies & Fellow Flutter-bys
- Feb. 26 to 28: Arthropods: Insects & Spiders
For any questions, use the contact information below.