It's no surprise that TeamPBID will be out in full force to try to resuscitate PBID.
- Expect a knock on your door
- Expect a personal face-to-face visit
- Expect high pressure to make you sign the petition.
But you don't have to change your mind. You can be assured that a huge number of your neighbors have already made their decision NOT to support PBID.
Let's face the fact: PBID is DEAD.
It has a DNR order.
Let's learn from our mistakes.
1) Make contact with everyone within the district BEFORE committee work.
2) Bring everyone to the negotiation table.
3) Be open to suggestions, criticisms, and concerns of the plan.
4) Allow the plan to change to fit the needs of our community.
5) Be aware of current economic stresses. (what the market can bear)
After Saturday's coming together event, let's come back to the table and work out a plan that everyone can be proud of. We ain't there yet.