Attention beer nerds, enthusiasts, and experts, this is your time to celebrate all-things beer.
San Diego Beer week is dedicated to the craft beer movement featuring 500 events all over town, including Santee and East County.
The nine-day event kicks off with the San Diego Brewers Guild Festival on Saturday, Nov. 3 at 2 p.m.The festival will include over 100 beers brewed locally, food, and live music.
Enjoy a beer or three at the Port Pavillion on Broadway Pier, downtown San Diego. Tickets are $35 online or $45 at the gate. For those sticking to non-alcoholic drinks, designated driver tickets are $10 online or $15 at the door. Designated drivers must be enter in with a ticket holder.
Grab your beer glasses you’ve collected all week and wrap Beer Week at the Beer Garden at The Lodge at Torrey Pines. The official closing event will feature 10 chefs paired with 20 brewers on Sunday, Nov. 11 at Noon to 3 p.m. Tickets are $75 and available online.
Here is what’s hoppening in East County:
OGGI’S in Santee
- Nov. 10: Ballast Point Night at 4 p.m.
LANDRE'S SPORTS BAR & GRILL in Santee
Local Craft Beer Specials throughout the week:
- Monday-All Manzanita Brew Co. pints $3.50 & All Other Drafts $4.00
- Tuesday- Sculpin IPA $4.50 from 4pm-Close
- Thursday-Manzanita Seasonal Witches Hair "Pumpkin Ale" $4.00 5pm-Close
- Friday-$1.00 Off ALL Drafts 4pm-7pm
- Saturday-$1.00 Off ALL Drafts 4pm-Close
- Sunday-$1.00 Off ALL Drafts ALL DAY
EASTBOUND BAR & GRILL in Lakeside
- Nov. 7: Ballast Point pint night
WEST COAST BBQ & CRAFT BEER in La Mesa
- Nov. 2: Alpine Bottle Night from 5-11 p.m.
- Nov. 3: Societe Brewery from 11:30 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Nov. 4: Societe Weekend from 11:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Nov. 7: Sour Night from 4 to 10 p.m.
- Nov. 8: Evil Red Cask Night at 5 p.m.
- Nov. 9: Sierra Nevada weekend at 4 p.m.
- Nov. 10: Sierra Nevada weekend from 11:30 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Nov. 11: Sierra Nevada weekend from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
NEXT DOOR in La Mesa
- Nov. 3: Beer Brunch from 10:30 a.m. to 2 p.m., admission is $10. Manzanita Beer tasting from Noon- 3p.m.
MAIN TAP TAVERN in El Cajon
- Nov. 6: Rough Draft Decision Maker Cask at 3 p.m.
- Nov. 7: Belgian Glassware Night with Rare Belgian Beers at 3 p.m.
- Nov. 10: Green Flash Rare Flight Night. Contact Main Tap Tavern for specific times.
Prices vary per event depending on the location and brewery.
Contact the West Coast BBQ & Craft Beer, Next Door, Main Tap Tavern, Eastbound Bar & Grill and Oggi’s for more information. Or for detailed information about San Diego Beer Week, buzz over to sdbw.org.